Monday, April 6, 2009

Catch Up

Spring break was GREAT and I have a lot to post about, but I thought I would take it one step at a time and start slowly.

Before we left on vacation, Jacob had his District Pinewood Derby Race. It was so funny to watch him before the race. He was so nervous. He knew there would be so many boys there with really great cars. He said he just wanted to have fun, I was just hoping he would win at least one race. Luckily, he did. He won two and lost two and had a lot of fun. He didn't place in the top three, but in his own words, "I had a great experience Mom!" Here are a few pics of the evening. Thank you to Grandpa and Grandma Olson for making the trip down to watch!!







Can you see how nervous he is? It was so cute!!!



Three generations of Olson Pinewood Derby "Champions".

I LOVE this picture!!

3 Thoughts:

Kris said...

What a fun experience to be at the District Pinewood Derby. How exciting for him. Do you know you ended up winning??? I can't wait to hear about your trip. I bet it was so fun.

tharker said...

How fun for Jacob to race in the district tournament. I love that he has such a great attitude.

Cute picture of all of your Olson men!

Amy said...

Cute! I'm excited that I have 2 boys that will get to do this!