Thursday, May 21, 2009

ALL GROWN UP

HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY ASHLEY, DEAR.
HAPPY DAYS WILL COME TO YOU ALL YEAR.
IF I HAD A WISH THEN IT WOULD BE,
A HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU FROM ME!!
TODAY IS ASHLEY'S 18TH BIRTHDAY!!


I was less than thrilled when at 13 years old my mom told me there was going to be a new member in our family. She was 4 when I graduated high school and moved to Tri-Cities. I didn't get to know her as a little girl or even as a sister. My family moved to Tri-Cities when she was 12. I have watched her grow up so fast and we have truly become best friends. Happy Birthday lil' sis. Always sisters, forever friends.



4 Thoughts:

Chelsea said...

Happy Birthday to Ashley! She really is the best, and I'm so glad she has you for a sister. I'm glad today is a better day!

ab5cgang said...

Happy Birthday Ashley. I do remember you when you were little. Amy you did a lot of baby sitting. You are a great big sister.

Amy said...

Happy Birthday Ashley!

Mishelle Noyes said...

for a second I thought you had posted a picture of Eva Longoria. She resembles her a little!
She looks so pretty in her dress! that's exactly how Kayla is going to look because they resemble eachother soo much!