Monday, October 19, 2009

Love's and Dislikes

  • I LOVE having breakfast (or any meal) with amazing women that inspire me. Thanks guys.
  • I LOVE watching Major League Baseball with my boys, especially when the Yankees are losing!!
  • I LOVE good, flavorful food.
  • I LOVE the Internet.
  • I LOVE a good book.
  • I LOVE being feed Spiritually.
  • I LOVE a good movie, cuddling on the couch with my man.
  • I LOVE my children. They teach and inspire me everyday.
  • I LOVE my sisters.
  • I LOVE Fall and the beautiful colors it brings. You should see my wonderful little tree in my yard. It makes me SO happy.
  • I LOVE a clean house.
  • I LOVE date night with my husband, even if it means just walking around Hastings for a few hours.
  • I LOVE the new silhouette in the mirror. It's a little thinner:)
  • I LOVE to smile and my children's smiles.
  • I LOVE having all the windows open on a day like today.
  • I LOVE watching Ashley cheer.
  • I LOVE making lists and checking things off.
  • I LOVE wearing new clothes.
  • I LOVE hearing Jacob tell his stories of his "best weekend ever"!!
  • I LOVE good music and the way it makes me feel. All music - jazz, blues, hip hop, R&B, country, gospel, classical, alternative - all of it!!
  • I LOVE the butterflies I still get when my husband looks at me "that way".
  • I DISLIKE knowing that my son will soon be taller than me.
  • I DISLIKE forgetting important things like dropping off or picking up my children from activities.
  • I DISLIKE sharing. I just learned that, or maybe I am regressing to my childhood - but a little different. MY washer/dryer, MY kitchen, MY children, MY computer, MY television, MY sweet spot in the couch. . . shall I continue.
  • I DISLIKE feeling helpless.
  • I DISLIKE feeling needy/whinny.
  • I DISLIKE being bored even though there is a lot around the house I could do.
  • I DISLIKE not being crafty and inventive.
  • I DISLIKE feeling like I have nothing to contribute.
  • I DISLIKE feeling claustrophobic.
  • I DISLIKE clutter and being unorganized even though you might not be able to tell by looking in my house right now.
  • I DISLIKE not knowing things I want to know right now.
  • I DISLIKE that I am not very patient at times.

4 Thoughts:

vwbabe said...

You are so cute! I love the list. I am so sorry about tonight, I flaked. We were at Brad and Karen's for the pumpkin patch tonight and got all caught up in it! I hope you had fun. I need your help this week if you have time to do decorations for Tiffany's baby shower. So call me and we will get together. You will have to get crafty, but I assure you, it is easy! I had fun with you in nursery!

::lindsay said...

I can so relate to this list. I think all the dislikes could have literally been something right out of my own mouth.

Have I told you how much I appreciate you and your friendship! You are so fun to be around and you could say that I LOVE it!

PRP said...

You are so great Amy! Loved your list, loved your perspective, love you!

tharker said...

Your list (especially the dislikes) could be my own. I've discovered that I dislike sharing good food...I just want every delicious bite all to myself...or maybe that's just since I've been pregnant. Either way, I'm pretty selfish in this way ;)

Breakfast was so much fun! I love getting together, and I love you!