Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Peanut Jelly & Butter

Like Father, like daughter.


Kevin's favorite and only meal as a child was good ol' PB&J.

This little apple doesn't fall too far from the tree, she just renamed it. It's not Peanut Butter and Jelly, it's Peanut JELLY & Butter. And she WILL let you know.


Anytime of day or night, this is her request. Only now, she wants to make it "my ownself".

Don't worry, it's just a butter knife. I think she licks more off of the butter knife than actually gets on the bread. Kevin says he has NEVER tasted a PB&J so good as when Kelsie makes them.

8 Thoughts:

vwbabe said...

what a big girl! I love it. She will have to make me one, because that is by far my favorite meal also!

tharker said...

Such a cute girl! I love that she has her own name for the sandwich.

Chad and Jaycie said...

How cute! She is growing up so fast. Brooklyn's diet only consisted of that literally for a year or so while we tube fed her. The doctors said it was actually pretty healthy, so let her eat as many as she wanted, but it drove Chad crazy.

ab5cgang said...

Oh Kevin is so sweet. But I do love a good PB&J.

Mishelle Noyes said...

Oh Kelsie! What a hoot! I just want to reach into the picture and squeeze her cheeks!

Cox Family News said...

So cute and I love her necklace. I'm fasting today and peanut butter and jelly sounds & looks so good. What a cutie.
Love, Grandma Lorrie

PRP said...

I'm with Kelsie...nothing hits the spot like PB&J.

Amy said...

Cute! Although after 18 straight years on PB&J, I would secretly rather die than eat one. Although, when I have no idea what else to make, that's always what I eat. Guess some habits never die.