Tuesday, February 2, 2010

SCENTSY 10% OFF SALE


ATTENTION SCENTSY FANS!!


February is the perfect time to STOCK UP on all of your favorite SCENTSY products. To make room for our exciting, NEW Spring/Summer 2010 products, everything in the Fall/Winter 2009 catalog will be offered at a 10% discount for the month of February. (Some exclusions do apply) Check my web site at http://www.amyo.scentsy.us/ for a list of the current fragrances and warmers that will be DISCONTINUED come March 1.


Call me and let's set up a Scentsy Open House or Basket Party!! They are lots of fun and you can earn FREE product.


Scent of the Month - VANILLA SUEDE - Classic, comforting vanilla combined with rich amber and hints of sandalwood and spice - a cozy and subtly masculine fragrance.


Warmer of the Month - PAWS - Animal lovers everywhere can now express their affection for their furry friends and add beautiful Scentsy fragrance to their homes at the same time.

5 Thoughts:

PRP said...

I need some of that yummy one that Camie is obsessed with...do you know which one I mean?

AOlson said...

Yes, Karen. It's HONEY PEAR CIDER, and that one is not being discontinued, but it is on sale!!

Chad and Jaycie said...

Hey that Honey pear cider sounds good! Is it a fav? If so, maybe I'll try two of them! Let me know and I can get a check to you in the mail!

Ms. Kristen said...

I need new scents! I will be callin!

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.