Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Happy Birthday KAYLA!!



Kayla Amaya Olson was born on June 8, 2003. We celebrated her 5th birthday this past Sunday. This post is dedicated to her and the wonderful little spirit that she is. I couldn't have hand-picked a more prefect little girl for me. She is everything that I wanted and more. I can't believe that you are 5 now and will be in kindergarten in the fall. Where has the time gone.



Kayla is just wonderful. She has the most amazing smile. Her eyes sparkle and light up when she is smiling and happy. She has the most contagious giggle. This is my favorite thing about her - her laugh. It is amazing!! When she gets going the whole room starts to laugh because she is just so cute. Kayla is a big dreamer. She has dreams of being a princess and living in a castle. She dreams of being a singer, a cheerleader, a gymnast and also loves to ride four wheelers.



Kayla is a great big sister to Kelsie and a great little sister to Jacob. She fills both roles very well. For her birthday she received the High School Musical Sing It game for our Wii. Let me tell you, this little girl can ROCK!! I wish you all could see and hear her. Our living room has become her center stage and she OWNS that mic like no one else!! She just may be the future American Idol, no kidding!



Kayla loves to bake with me. She can't wait until she is a mommy, is what she tells me, so she can cook and bake all the time. She loves to play dress up. Belle is her favorite Disney Princess and Kelsie will point to a picture of Belle and say Kayla because we think she looks just like Belle.

Kayla we love you so much. You are a little star. You bring so much joy to our family. I love to watch you grow and learn. I hope that all of your dreams come true and that you never let anyone tell you that you can't do something.

Kayla, never forget that mommy loves you Higher than the Sky and Deeper than the Ocean!!

Happy Birthday Lala!

10 Thoughts:

Heather said...

She is so cute. I wanna see her rock out, get the video camera!

MadMadameMim said...

I can't believe she is so grown up. She was always so cute and little and then I moved so didn't she just stay that way? No? Oops! What a sweet girl. I wish I could see her sing, but I can totally picture it :).

::lindsay said...

Oh! She is so cute! Happy Birthday, Kayla!

Kris said...

She sounds a lot like Sydnee. I really love having Sydnee be a little mom around the house. This was a great post to Kayla. She sounds like she's just what you wanted and more. Hooray for Kindergarten in the fall! It will be so fun for them!

tharker said...

I love that Kayla girl.

Happy Birthday Kayla!

Ms. Kristen said...

She is beautiful! You'll have to lock her up or Daddy have a shot gun!
She always has a grin too!
Love her!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Kayla has always been a doll, my girls still talk about how adorable she is. It's been so fun to see her grow this last couple of years at preschool.

Happy 5th cutie!

Jan said...

Happy Birthday Kayla. She sounds like a whole lot of fun to hang out with Amy. You will cherish your moments together. She is over the top beautiful too.

I love your background.

Unknown said...

I cant believe how fast time flies by, she is going to have the world by its coat tails!

Anonymous said...

your sweet littlepussy isn't ready yet poppet but that soft, wet, warm mouth and tyt little ass are, but first I want to get your panties off, touch yourpussy, slip my fingers inside and gently fingerfuck you, up on your hands and knees my tongue goes right up inside you bum and I lick you out then lick yourpussy to multi orgasms, 5 is great forsex play