Saturday, December 6, 2008

Scent-sational Last Minute Christmas Gifts




Are you done with your Christmas shopping yet? Most of you are, but I am NOT!! If there is anyone out there like me who is not done with their shopping yet and needs an idea, how about this one - SCENTSY!! Whether for yourself or someone else, Scentsy makes a great gift. If you or anyone you know would like some Scentsy products, I can take orders up until December 13 for guaranteed Christmas delivery. If it's not for Christmas then I can take your order whenever you like:)




Just in case you were wondering, the December scent of the month is Hearth & Home, spices of the season mixed with Sweet Bayberry, smells great!! The warmers of the month are Cyprus and Malta, they have a Mediterranean feel and look to them, they are BEAUTIFUL!! If you are curious, check out the link to my Scentsy page on the side-bar to the right.

Have a wonderful weekend and a very MERRY CHRISTMAS!!

*If you would like to set up a smelling session give me a call or leave me a message and I would be more than happy to arrange that for you as well.*

3 Thoughts:

Anonymous said...

That looks like a wonderful gift. Hearth and Home sounds so "homey."

PRP said...

I love my scentsy stuff. Yum!

Jodi said...

Those are cute warmers. I haven't seen the red and blue one. Are they still available?