Monday, December 29, 2008

We are still here!!

The Olson's are all still here and doing very well. We have been enjoying the wonderful holiday season and lots of time togther, which means not too much time to myself for blogging.
We had a really great Christmas filled with family, food, gifts, laughs, memories and even tears. I really love this time of year and it seems like it just comes and goes so quickly. The New Year is quickly upon us and it always makes me reflect and think about the year that has past. I must say that our little family has been truly blessed this year. I can look back at all of the "little" things that happened and know that my Heavenly Father was there for us in so many ways. I am thankful for the friends and family that surround us and the wonderful examples you are to us. We are looking forward to another amazing year, come what may, and hope that you and yours will be blessed in the year to come.
I feel like there are SO many things and little events that I could blog about, but I don't have that much time, so look for future posts in the New Year that will show you how we spent our Christmas Season.
HAPPY NEW YEAR

6 Thoughts:

tharker said...

I really like this new template, Amy!

I'm glad you guys had a great Christmas. Enjoy the rest of your time with the kids at home this week.

P.S.
Thanks for the card, I loved it!

Kris said...

Yeah, this new template is so cute. Glad that you had a great Christmas with your family. It's always nice to have some time to reflect on the blessings of the year. Hope you enjoy ringing in the New Year.

Amy said...

Happy New Year! I'm glad things are going well for you! I'm still down here in CA and it is beautiful today!

Jodi said...

Merry belated Christmas and Happy belated New Year. I'm glad you had a great season!

hatch said...

I am glad that you had a wonderful Christmas! It was fun to see you last night!

Heather said...

I'm so glad you want to do it!! I'm excited!!