Friday, January 16, 2009

Playing with our Christmas gifts

I know the holidays are over, but I didn't ever post any pictures of Christmas so I am doing it now.


This is a picture of Jacob in his new sparring gear that he got from mom & dad. He was very excited to receive this gift. Now he can enter a Tae-Kwon-Do Tournament.




Kelsie is getting her hair washed at Salon Olson. It's very hard to get an appointment.


The stylists at Salon Olson are magnificent.


Lucky customer, Tyson Olson, receiving the VIP treatment.





Oh, and we also have a live band performing while you get your hair done. It features lead guitarist Jake "Rock Man" Olson.

10 Thoughts:

Alicia Leppert said...

Oh my gosh, that little salon is the cutest thing EVER!! I love how they're so serious about it, washing the hair and putting the big smock over the person getting their hair done. Adorable. Now, can they come teach my kids how to play with their toys?

Kris said...

Yeah, that Salon is so cute. Your girls are so adorable together. Love Rock Man, playing on a princess blanket. That's awesome.

dots said...

What a very fun Christmas!! I love the new colors you chose for your blog too!!

tharker said...

The salon is so adorable! I love the picture of Kayla washing Kelsie's hair.

Ms. Kristen said...

I love that your husband lets them do that! Too cute! Thanks for coming last night! You are awesome!

Amy said...

So fun!!! My girls love our "salon" too. They call it "the makeup". Who is Tyson?

Jodi said...

Love the beauty salon. I didn't even know they had such a thing. It's so cute!! And I love all the Christmas pictures - they're so fun!! Especially the one of Jake "Rock Man" Olson rocking out on what looks like a princess blanket. ;)

Jodi said...

Duh! I just saw that Kristen made the same comment about the blanket. What can I say, it's late and I don't always read everyone elses comments.

AOlson said...

Amy - Tyson is my bro-in-law, Kevin's yougest brother.

Jodi - I find myself doing that all the time! I don't mind that pople make the same comment, at least they are commenting right. Besides, great minds think alike:)

hatch said...

I love that salon is awesome! I can imagine that it will provide hours of entertainment!! It looks like you had a great Christmas!