Thursday, February 12, 2009

Do you want it??

You know you want it!!

The first FIVE people to respond to this post will get something made by me!

I know, I know quiet your girlish screams, please.

This offer does have some restricitions and limitations: 1 - I make no guarantees that you will like what I make! 2- What I create will be made with you in mind. 3-It'll be done this year (glad it just started). The catch? Oh, the catch is that you must repost this on your blog and offer the same to the first 5 people who do the same on your blog.

The first 5 people to do so and leave a comment telling me they did win a FAB-U-LOUS homemade gift by me!

4 Thoughts:

dots said...

Me-me!! I would love something from you!!

Jodie said...

I'm next! Can't wait to see what you will make for me!!

Tim & Haley said...

At first I thought 'I don't have time for this', then one day I needed to get out of my bad mood, so I decided to join in. I'm responding to your post and I'm posting this on my blog. Bytheway, we arn't visiting teaching partners anymore. I will miss you terribly!

Todd and Shana said...

OK, I'll bite :) Not that I'm not excited to get something from you...I'm just trying to figure out what to give MY five people :)