Tuesday, July 14, 2009

MIDNIGHT


Have you noticed the countdown clock on my sidebar? I feel it my duty to inform you that it's WRONG!!!! HARRY POTTER opens TONIGHT at MIDNIGHT!!! Can you tell how excited I am!! I tried to read through the series again before tonight came, but only made it to book 4. Apparently my kids need me to do stuff for them:)

I am way more excited to see this movie than I was for a certain vampire movie!! Don't get me wrong, I was giddy watching Robert Patinson on screen as Edward, BUT the TWILIGHT books are no where near as well written as the Harry Potter books and the books make the movies in my opinion.

So even though I DO own Harry Potter glasses, a wand, a Griffindor scarf and a Harry Potter shirt, when I go to the movie tonight, I will not be bringing any of these items with me because I want my friends to sit WITH me and not be embarrassed by me. And for those of us who have read the books, don't judge me if I start crying at the end, we all know what's coming but I cried when I read the book. I really hope this movie does the book justice.

I will now go about my day watching the clock and making some Harry Potter Party treats to share tonight.


6 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

Hahahaha! See...this is the one time being Asian comes in handy....I can dress normal and come as myself, or if a "costume" is needed, I can just say that I'm "Cho Chang!"

tharker said...

I would still sit with you even if you wore all your HP stuff ;) And just to let you know, I might shed a tear at the end too. (I did when I read the book)

Can't wait for tonight!!!

Jodie said...

I am so jealous! I hope that y'all have fun and you better blog about the movie tomorrow so those of us that didn't get to go at midnight know if it is any good!

Kris said...

I hope that you guys had a great time last night. I hope the movie was as awesome as the book. I am wondering if you, Tiff, and Lindsay will be at Swim lessons today. Or are all of you going to be passed out and forget. Hope to see you there, so I can get the update on the movie! Oh and the treats, I bet they were delish!

Amy said...

I cried at the end of the book too!
I would have still sat by you even with all your Harry Potter stuff!

MaricrisG said...

Please let me know how this went and what you thought of it.