Wednesday, January 23, 2008

So now it's Wednesday and not much has changed in our home. Everyone is still sick, including me. Jacob and Kayla stayed home from school again today. I hated to send them too soon when they are just starting to feel a little bit better. You can tell that they are not 100% because they still don't have the energy to fight with each other, they just kinda lay around. I was able to get in a little bit of fun "girl time" last night before I was feeling really icky. Thanks to those wonderful Scentsy parties!!! Thanks to all who entertained me and my friend that I brought with me. She thought I had some really fun friends, I agree with her. Anytime anyone wants to entertain me you are more than welcome to! Sorry my post is so blah today but I guess my head is kind of cloudy and blah right now.

Have a super wonderful day everyone!!

4 Thoughts:

Heather said...

If it was so great why did you leave so early? Just kidding it is ALWAYS good to see you- I knew there was a reason I still did Scentsy!

tharker said...

Sorry you're not feeling well. I hope you can sneak in nap or at least a hot bath. It was fun to hang out for a little bit last night.

Debie Spurgeon said...

Hey Amy, I've had three kids home this week sick, something nasty going around. Hope you are all feeling better soon.

Terilyn said...

Glad you got some fun girly time in before back to reality. Sometimes reality really hits hard. Hope the kids are feeling tons better and are ready for school on Monday!