Monday, August 18, 2008

My Own Personal Body Guard

Jacob has had a really big month. He has had so many wonderful things going on in his young little life this month. I hope to catch up on my blogging and post all of these wonderful things. I thought this was a good place to start. Back in May, Jacob decided he wanted to try Tae-Kwon Do. He has done very, very well. There are nine belt levels. Earlier this month he was eligible to test for the next belt. Here is Jacob after passing onto belt level number three, from Gold Belt to Orange Belt. Way to Go Jacob. We are so proud of you!!!

3 Thoughts:

Kris said...

Wow, how cool that he was able to move up to the next belt level. Looks like fun. Can't wait to hear about his baptism too.

Heather said...

That's so great. I'm GLAD you asked me to play. The only thing that made me uncomfortable was my shoe attire.... my own fault!

tharker said...

He looks so serious in these pictures! He'll make a great bodyguard Amy!

Congrats again Jacob on being baptized!!