Friday, February 22, 2008

Tag I'm it!!

10 years ago...

I had been married about 5 months and was living in Kennewick working at a law firm in Pasco.

5 things on my list today...


1. Take a shower
2. Wash and fold laundry (the and folding part is the challenge!)
3. Take kids out this afternoon. Don't know where just out.
4. Have dinner at my Mom's house, (mmmmm, authentic, home cooked Mexican food!)
5. Get to bed early. I'm exhausted it has been a long week!!


Snacks I enjoy...

CHOCOLATE! Pretty much anything chocolate will do. Ooh and Pastel De Tres Leche, too. (A wonderful really moist Mexican dessert.)

What would I do if I where suddenly a millionaire...

Let's see, buy a bigger house, pay off all the bills, invest for retirement, save for college & missions for the kids and then travel everywhere!! New York, London, Paris, Madrid, Italy!!

3 bad habits...

1. I have become lazy since becoming a full-time stay at home mom.
2. I can be very negative.
3. I like to be in charge and in control and make all the decisions myself.


5 places I have lived...

1. Othello, WA
2. Connell, WA
3. Warden, WA
4. Kennewick, WA
5. Pasco, WA

5 Jobs I have had...

1. McDonalds Crew
2. Mall Rat (JRiggings, Sweet Factory & Mariposa)
3. Office Assistant at a law firm
4. Legal Assistant at 2 law firms
5. Teller

5 Things people don't know about me...

1. I was 1st runner-up in the Junior Miss Pageant in Warden in 1994.
2. I was the biggest NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK fan ever. I got to go to 3 concerts and was convinced I was going to marry Jordan Knight!!!
3. When I run into people at the store or in the mall I get shy and nervous and don't know what to say so sometimes I try not to make eye contact so maybe they won't see me.
4. I dated my husbands cousin so now I am related to my ex-boyfriend.
5. I love all sports. I love to watch sports on TV which makes my husband very happy and I love to attend all kinds of sporting events.


IS THERE ANYONE LEFT WHO HASN'T BEEN TAGGED YET? THEN YOU ARE IT NOW!!!

4 Thoughts:

Jan said...

So funny how I forget you were a Columbia Basin girl. It was Royal City for me. I can see you being in the Pageants. And the eye contact when you see people, I wonder how many do that. It would probably surprise us with the large amount.

::lindsay said...

Hey, I didn't know you did the Junior Miss thing. Me too. I was the 1995 ML Jr. Miss so I'm sure I probably saw you because I had to go to a bunch of programs that year and saw the 1995 Warden Jr. Miss crowned. It really is a small world.

AOlson said...

Wow Lindsay, small world. I remember the 95 year. We, the outgoing royalty, did the skit about the 3 girls trying out for JR Miss and one was a cheerleader the other a biker chic and the last one a smart business girl. Guess which one I was?

Ms. Kristen said...

Wow...legal assitant! I could totally see you doing that! You are very organized!
We missed you all at church today!