Monday, February 25, 2008

SUPER SONIC WIN!!



This weekend the Elite Force Cheer squad competed at the PacWest Super Sonic Invitational in Seattle. Needless to say, these amazing girls again took home the 1st place trophy AND again took home the Grand Champion Trophy out of 28 teams. I am telling you these girls are amazing. Not only did they bring home two trophies, they had the privilege of performing their routine at the Sonics vs. Lakers game at Key Arena that evening!! I am so proud of all of these young ladies.

As you may know the Elite Force team is going to Nationals next week, March 5-10. The team will be holding open practices in full uniform tonight, Tuesday and Wednesday evenings at 7:00 pm at the MCGA Cheer Gym on Florida Street. I am inviting ALL to attend. I know there are some hardcore or even closet cheer fans out there so anyone interested in watching please attend. The team would really like that. The cheer gym is just before the big main MCGA gym. I will probably attend every night, I hope to see some if not all of you there. GO FORCE!!!

6 Thoughts:

Jan said...

Way to go. Sounds like alot of fun.
That is such an honor. Go force.

tharker said...

Dangit!!! We have stuff tonight, tomorrow and Wednesday nights! You KNOW I would love to see them practice!

Kate said...

I think we need to start a group of wannabe elite cheerleaders! I to am a cheer freak (I think I already talked to Tiffany about this) I think that if I went to go watch, I would want to get out there myself! lol.
Nice to see you on here!

AOlson said...

I am with you Kate!! I don't know how I would look in a skirt though, YIKES! Everytime I watch these girls I have to contain myself from running out there and doing it with them!!

KP said...

I am so sad I read this to late! Libby has been talking about wanting to be a cheerleader when she grows up. She would have loved to go! Darn it! I love watching cheer or dance, but I am not one myself! I'm terrible at dancing! I was a cheerleader in the seventh grade, but soon realized it was not my cup of tea.

Lee said...

That is just awesome!!!!!