Tuesday, July 1, 2008

Cub Scout Camp '08

Jacob was very fortunate to be able to attend Cub Scout Camp this year even though he is not 8 until August 10th. He was so excited before camp, he had an amazingly great time during camp, and he is so sad now that camp is over. He learned so many new things and brought home some really cool crafts and learned a lot of interesting things about Australia. He is definitely a natural scouter, it runs thick through his blood. I am so grateful to all who worked so hard to make this a wonderful experience for my son. Here are some pictures!








6 Thoughts:

tharker said...

These are great pictures Amy! It looks like he had a really good time. I'm so nervous for Josh to be doing this very thing next year. The thought of that boy and a pocket knife really frightens me!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Great job using the knife away from your body and making little soap curls :) I'm so glad Jacob had such a great time.

The stake leaders really outdid themselves, it was so fun.

Heather said...

Jacob looks like he is in his element!

Here's the link I promised: http://kachristensen.blogspot.com/2008/06/evil-prank.html

AOlson said...

Thanks Heather!!

Kris said...

Cub Camp was a huge success. All the boys in my ward had a great time too. I love all of these pictures. The hard work put in by the stake leaders was tremendous and I can't wait for next year!

Jodi said...

Aaaah! All those shart pointy things. Even still, I'm really sad my boys missed it. Looks like it was a great time!