Thursday, July 3, 2008

HAPPY FOURTH OF JULY TO ALL!!

I love the 4th of July! It is my FAVORITE holiday! I love the patriotism we all feel and thw amazing music. I love the freedoms we have, this wonderful country that we live in, the right to choose the way we want to live, and the men and women that protect our freedoms and liberties. Because of them, we can celebrate. Freedom isn't free. Remember to be thankful on this wonderful 4th of July and have a wonderful time doing whatever it is you are going to do!!

Happy Fourth of July






Happy 4th of July!





In loving memory of PFC Jeremiah Schmunk 08/1983-06/2004.

3 Thoughts:

Kris said...

I love the 4th of July. It's my favorite Holiday too. I hope you have a great weekend with your family!

Ms. Kristen said...

Nice entry Amy! I am reading it on "the day"! Hope you enjoy your weekend!

tharker said...

Happy Independence Day Amy!!