Monday, July 21, 2008

Wanna Play?!

I got this off of this girls blog and thought that it was so fun, now I want to play!! Play along with me!

Leave a comment on my blog of a memory you and I have had together. It doesn't matter if you have known me for a short time or a long time. It can be funny, embarrassing, whatever!! Anything that you remember!! Next, re post these instructions on your blog and see how many people leave a memory about you. It is pretty funny to read the responses. If you leave a memory about me I will assume that you are playing and come to your bogg and leave a memory about you. On your mark . . . get set. . . blog your memories!!

12 Thoughts:

Heather said...

Does sitting in the foyer with Kayla and Kaden count??

AOlson said...

That totally counts Heather!!! Wow, that was just yesterday, wasn't it?

Kris said...

I remember seeing you way back when our boys were on the same football team with Bronson as the coach a couple of years ago. We didn't really even know each other or talk that much. I'm so glad that our girls were on the same T-Ball team this year, so we could reconnect and be friends. I wish I could run into you more often though.

Ms. Kristen said...

Welcome back! I have always been so impressed with your conversion story and how strong your testimony is! You have always been a great example to all!

AOlson said...

Kris - I am so glad we reconnected this spring throught TBall. It has been a pleasure getting to know you better!! I too wish we could see each other more often!!

ms. kristen - I am so glad that my children are being taught the gospel by you. I think you are very inspiring to all of those little children!!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Well, it's gotta be pre-school for the past two years. It's always fun to drop off kids and chat for a minute. We're going to miss not seeing Kayla in Kindergarten.

tharker said...

I remember you of course from the branch. Yes, I also remember that time that I came in to see you in the store when you were working.

More recent memories, how about Kayla and Jake's little "friendship"? I think it is the cutest thing ever that they are buddies!

And seriously, how much fun was DQ after the cannery last month? Are you game again for August?

AOlson said...

Yes Debi I will miss seeing you every other morning at preschool. How cute are Cameron and Kayla together, right?!?!?

Tiff, Jake and Kayla are the cutest little buddies!! I love to watch them interact. DQ was yummilicious but us in our hair nets was AWESOME!! Definately will do that again!!

Jan said...

The sweetest Christmas ornament from your sweet son. I still hang it on our tree.

Nicole said...

Being Kayla's nursery teacher. I always loved having her in our class, it helped knowing she loved coming, but I loved to see how entirely girly she was, always showing me her pretty dress. Of course, I loved it when you would stay and chat. I remember wishing I could do more with you. That darn work! So glad you're done with that now!!!

AOlson said...

Jan- I remember that ornament. He was so excited to give it to you. I can't believe you still have it!! You are so sweet. Can you believe he is being baptised in 2 weeks!! Crazy, huh!!

Nicole - I remember how much Kayla loved your nursery class. That was before you had Zoe and Kayla's girlyness was overflowing, it still is. I am soo glad that I am not worknig outside the home anymore, too. Maybe now I can have some friends and a personal life!!! Call me!!

Terilyn said...

I remember you in Primary in the 3rd Ward. You truly had a love for every class and child you had. I thought that was amazing. A Primary calling was so well done by you and Kevin. I wish everyone felt the same way about serving in the Primary.

I remember our snowy drive to do a Just Say It! party at your in-laws house! My hunch about you was correct - YOU ARE AWESOME!

(Now, I played this game, it's just further down on my blog entries)