Monday, July 21, 2008

HOME SWEET HOME!!!!!

We're Baaaack!! I love going on vacation, but I also LOVE coming home after vacation. We had a SUPER GREAT time and I will post pictures and stories later. I feel like I have missed so much in just one week that I have been gone. Two new babies, that I know of, awesome weather, Wal Mart got new bags . . . I feel like I can never leave because I miss out on so much. I will be browsing through blog land to see what else I missed while I was gone!! It's good to be back and can't wait to see you all!!

4 Thoughts:

::lindsay said...

Glad you are back! You crack me up...I noticed Walmart got new bags too. In fact, I mentioned it to the checker, who thought I was a big D-O-R-K!

By the way, I left your Scentsy bars at Tiffani's house so you could pick them up there because I'm going out of town and at the time, I wasn't sure if you'd be back before I left.

Unknown said...

yeah your back, I cant wait to see pictures!!!

AOlson said...

Thanks Lindsay!! I have to go drop off her Eclipse book that I borrowed anyway so it works out great!!

Kris said...

I know how you feel. I went to Wal-Mart this morning and thought the same thing. Crazy how much you miss out on when you are gone. I need to catch up on blogs too! Glad you are back and I can't wait to hear about your trip.