Monday, September 22, 2008

Exhausting Summer Fun

As our summer ends and the splendor of fall begins, I begin to look back and reflect on the AWESOME fun we had as a family this summer. While searching through HUNDREDS of photos, I noticed a pattern at the end of each little adventure we had. Take a look.




A four hour drive to Mount Vernon would wear out any almost 2 year old!


The zoo was so much fun!! Lots of walking!


The Mariners ROCK even if they had a losing season. They won when I was there!


No body move and nobody gets hurt-when we get there.


Amy, your kids wear me out! Thanks for bringing me on vacation with you guys!

I am so thankful for great memories of exhausting summer fun!!

2 Thoughts:

Kris said...

How funny to see all the sleeping pictures. So cute all of them. Love the one of you too. Glad you had a fun summer that made all of you exhausted!

tharker said...

Such a funny post Amy!!!