Thursday, September 11, 2008

Happily Ever After and more to come

Do you know what today is? Yes, it is September 11. Yes, it has been 7 years since the tragic World Trade Center catastrophe. We should all remember this event and that it is Patriots Day. But . . . . It is also our 11 Year Anniversary. Yup, I said 11 years. I can't hardly believe it myself. Seriously, 11 years is a super long time. I can remember our wedding so clearly that it feels like just yesterday. Where has the time gone?

Well, lets see: three children, five cars, one apartment, one duplex, one home of our own, NO PETS, 4 trips to the ER, one trip to Disney World before the kids were born, 4 different Wards, an Olson Family bike trip in Montana with screaming babies, one Trip to Reno, three trips to Utah, one trip to Mexico - ELEVEN AMAZING YEARS.

I am so thankful to have the blessing of eternal companionship, especially with my best friend. No one knows me like Kevin. I am so grateful for the wonderful life that we have built together and for the knowledge that it doesn't end here.

Nothing explains how I feel better than our wedding song. Kevin's' twin brother and sister sang "Me and You" by Kenny Chesney at our wedding.

Ordinary No, Really don't think so, not a love this true
Common destiny, We were meant to be, Me and You

Like a perfect scene, from a movie screen, We're a dream come true
Suited perfectly, for eternity Me and You

Everyday, I need you even more, and the night time too
There's no way, I could ever let you go, even if I wanted to

Every day I live, Try my best to give, All I have to you
Thank the stars above, That we share this love, Me and You

Every day, I need you more and more, And the night time too
There's no way, I could ever let you go, Even if I wanted to

Ordinary no, Really don't think so, Just a precious few
Ever make it last, Get as lucky as, Me and You .




HAPPY ANNIVERSARY HONEY! I LOVE YOU!

6 Thoughts:

tharker said...

11 years!! Happy Anniversary!!

Heather said...

What a milestone! Enjoy the day.

Kris said...

11 years of wedded bliss. Love this picture. Super cute. Hope you guys have a great anniversary. Love the new background, and your family picture is so cute.

::lindsay said...

Happy Anniversary! I love the picture too!

Ms. Kristen said...

Happy 11 to you and your hubby!
You guys are great! Many more to come!

Debie Spurgeon said...

Happy Anniversary love birds.