Tuesday, December 15, 2009

Feelin' The Love

I am totally loving this Christmas Season. New babies, friendly faces and my children who teach me everyday what the true reason for Christmas is. After running some Christmas errands yesterday, I came home to find THREE plates of goodies that were left by some of the best friends I could ever ask for. I was speechless. Let me tell you my friends can BAKE!! They were all so yummy. NO! I did not eat them all, I just sampled a little from each plate:) It also reminded me that I need to get started on my goody giving! Time is running out!

While going from store to store, I encountered TONS of really nice and friendly people out there. In fact, I don't think anyone was rude or unfriendly at all. This really shocked me because I can usually count on coming home with some story about how rude or impolite someone was to me or someone else while I was in town, not this year, so far.

Lovin' the weather. Yeah, it's been frigid, but it's winter, it's suppose to be cold. We are very happy about the tiny bit of snow we have so far and hope to get lots more. Call me crazy, but I am looking forward to the kids being out of school next week and hope to get some good play time in the snow in.

All in all, this winter ROCKS so far!!

4 Thoughts:

PRP said...

I totally agree. Love the cold weather, love the snow, love goody plates.

Merry Christmas Amy!

Kris said...

What a great day for you. Goody Plates and happy shopping. What a success. I'm excited for my kids to be out of school too! Merry Christmas to the Olson Family!

vwbabe said...

Merry Christmas sweetheart. I am glad you are doing so well!

::lindsay said...

I love this time of year too! I'm starting to get stressed out though since we are behind on our Christmas cards...hopefully we'll get them out soon!

Glad you have the Christmas spirit, Amy!