Thursday, May 1, 2008

Another "Tag" Post

I was recently tagged by one of my favorite cousin-in-laws, Ashley. I know you all LOVE these so here it goes!!

Here are the rules:

1. Answer questions from your blog list of friends and family.
2. If you don’t have 18 names on your list, just pick one for the last question.
3. Tag 3 other people. (It was 5 but I changed it to 3.)

When did you meet the 1st person on your list?
Alicia. I met her back in 2003 I believe when I was in the ORIGINAL 6th Ward. She and Nicole were my visiting Teachers. I had a great time when they would come over and visit because we would just chat away and visit and occasionally we would have a lesson. Today, I enjoy reading her blog very much!

What do you like about the 3rd person on your list?

Ashley. I have watched her grow up. Literally. When you live in Warden you know everyone. She is like 7-8 years younger than me so I remember watching her grow up and go through high school, get married, and now she is a mommy?! Crazy! She truly is a sweetheart, so easy to get along with and she always has a welcoming smile on her face!!

What do you like best about the 5th and 6th people on your list?
Erin and Heather. Erin is also a cousin-in-law. We met the year both of us got married. Kevin and I were married in September of 1997 and Erin and Chris were married in December of 1997. We don't get to see them very often because they live in Vegas but are soon locating to the Spokane area. Heather I met in the 6th Ward as well. She is so funny, great sense of humor. I love her house, it is decorated to nicely and I LOVE her Scentsy product!! I think I may need some more actually!!

How long have you know the 9th person on your list?
I am counting Jodi as #9 because Heather is on my list twice. Jodi I met I believe, well, gosh, I am not Even sure when. Kevin knew Mick from their youth I think and I met Jodi one time when Kevin and Mick ran into each other somewhere a few years back when we first moved to Pasco I think. I think we may have played some softball together, too. I miss playing softball!!! And also, Ashley on my list is related to Jodi, so ya, small world!

What impresses you about the 11th and 12th people on your list?
Kate and Kim. Kate is amazing. I can relate to her in that we are both converts to the church. She has an amazing testimony. She is very pretty and extremely talented. I love her cakes!! Kim, another OG 6th Warder. She is so well-rounded. She can do it all it seems! I am impressed that she has the patience to run a pre-school out of her home. I could never do it!! She is a very inviting person, and has always made me feel "included".

What is a memory of the 16th?
Lindsay. I remember when they first moved into 6th Ward and we would hang out in the nursery because Jacob and Carson were not comfortable without us yet. We learned that we were both from the same area, Moses Lake/Warden. I remember one time (hopefully she won't mind me sharing this) we discussed whether or not we felt like we "fit in" with the "Mormon girls", both being converts to the church. Lindsay, I think I can safely say you "fit in" very well, and you have lots of amazing friends that likewise think you are amazing, including me.

Something nice about the 18th?
Nicole. Where do I begin. She is so honest. She is just Nicole and doesn't pretend to be anything but. She also has a way of making you feel invited and welcome. It may be months since you talked to her last, but you can pick up with her right where you left off. I have enjoyed chatting with her while we are at the boys' baseball practices before she rushes off to a SECOND practice that same night!!

Okay, so I guess it is my turn to Tag, so I choose, Lisa, Tiffani H, and Nicole. Sorry, I know another "List", but this one is nice I think.

8 Thoughts:

Heather said...

I love how thorough you were in your descriptions!!

I think you and Linds both TOTALLY fit in.

Unknown said...

Dont you just love this tag! Thank You Amy :) Hey I just happened to notice that you know my cousin-in-law Jodi - small world!!!

Jan said...

Great post Amy. You have a lot of great friends and I am sure they appreciated your kind words.

tharker said...

I think you are spot on with everyone on this list. (Well, I don't know a couple of them, but they sound great ;)

::lindsay said...

What a fun tag! I agree, you are spot on with everyone on your list--at least the ones I know. It seems like forever ago we were in the nursery with our boys. Thanks for the nice words! I think you are fabulous as well!

Nicole said...

Amy - you totally just made my day. Heck, I think you just made my month. I have really enjoyed us 'running into each other' the past few weeks at baseball too.

Oh, and thanks for giving me another blog post. I needed it;)

meohmyers said...

Awww, that's so sweet. Thanks for the compliments. You're so sweet! Seems like whenever we run into each other we can always pick up where we left off. I love running into you!

Side note, can you even believe our boys are getting baptized in a couple of months!! Crazy, isn't it?

Jodi said...

Hey Amy!! I'm just getting back into the blogging world and noticed your post on my blog -- Thanks!! I'm glad you found me and we could keep in touch. Seems like we're running into eachother alot lately (baseball fields). And I think you've got how we met down. We did play softball together and Mick and Kevin are "related" (like everyone from Warden/Othello/Moses Lake). ;) Very impressed! I think it was like 11+ years ago, wasn't it? I don't think I played softball after I had Davis...