Thursday, May 29, 2008

PACIFIC KICKS Open House

Jacob's Tae-Kwon-Do School is having an open house/demonstration day so I thought I would pass along the info since some of you have expressed interest. We will not be able to attend but it sounds like it will be really fun.

PACIFIC KICKS OPEN HOUSE/DEMONSTRATION
Introductory Class, Enrollment & Refreshments
May 31st 2:30 pm to 4:00 pm
Youth and Adult Guests

Guests Receive:

Free Martial Arts Demonstration
Free Introductory Class
Enrollment Discount the Day of the Event Only
Free Gift to the First 8 People to Enroll
Snacks & Beverages


Guests are encouraged but not required to participate in the class.
Guest participants should wear loose comfortable clothing and smiles.
Upon conclusion of the event guests will be offered enrollment discounts on the day of the event only.


735-3007
8520 West Gage Blvd. (Behind Sonic)

3 Thoughts:

MadMadameMim said...

I'm thinking of getting my son involved in this sort of thing. It sounds like such a great experiance

Kris said...

Amy,

Sorry, I didn't mean to just leave a Hey Comment! :) I made my blog private this morning. Tell me your email address in a comment on this post, and I'll send you an invite! Thanks!

Oh and I love your infatuation with New Kids On The Block. Who didn't love them?? I wish I would've seen their performance on the Today Show. How fun!

AOlson said...

Hey Kris! Ya, I was a total NKOTB groupie when I was like 14 or so. Anyway, my email is olson8720@msn.com!! Hope to see you soon!!