Monday, October 13, 2008

Did you get yours?





Did you get your HSM Ice Tour tickets? We did!! Our kids are so excited! Well, they actually don't know yet, but I know they will be excited!! I am not sure if I should tell them or surprise them. I think I might just surprise them and tell them we are going on a day trip or something.


The tour will be in Spokane from November 19 - 23. I thought I would pass the info along because I know there are a lot of little (and big) HSM fans out there. I know they have other dates in Seattle, Wenatchee and Portland.


Hope to see you there!

3 Thoughts:

Kris said...

This sounds like so much fun. I'm sure your kids will love it so much! Thanks for the info.

Amy said...

It's all about the surprise! How fun! They will flip!

dots said...

Oh!! My girls are big fans...I'll have to look into it!