Friday, October 10, 2008

While the BOYS are away the GIRLS will PLAY!!

It's officially a girls weekend!! My boys left early this morning to go on the Olson Boys' Hunting/Camping trip. I am not a huge fan of hunting or guns but Kevin grew up with it and I trust him completely to teach Jacob all the responsibilites and safety that go along with it. Jacob just got his first BB gun this week and is so excited to go try it out on the pop cans. I guess getting your first gun is a right of passage for some boys.



ANYWAY - while the boys are shooting up Bambi, the girls and I are going to have a great weekend full of make-overs and mani/pedi-cures, popcorn, watching High School Musical one and two in order to prepare for number three in theaters soon, we will be going to Barnes and Nobles to buy each of the girls a new book. They have both told me they want a spanish story book. We only have two spanish story books and they have them both memorized. Kayla says we need more so we will go and see what we can find.



All in all we are ALL in for a weekend of fun!! I hope you all have a fabulous weekend, too!!

6 Thoughts:

tharker said...

That sounds like a great time! Have fun!!!

Kris said...

So fun for you and your girls. Enjoy your girl time.

::lindsay said...

Oh how fun! You'll have to let us know how it all turned out!

Jan said...

Wow Amy. How fun is that. I use to have to go with the boys and be the camp director. Those days ended. But I wish I would have been as smart as all of you seem.

Jodi said...

How fun! I'm so jealous!

Anonymous said...

Well written article.