Thursday, October 23, 2008

A New Venture

I feel like I have been in my own little world this week. I haven't been checknig my blog daily, I forgot to make some VT appointments (I will do it today, I promise Haley), I have been pretty good about keeping up with the house chores and my kids' activites, but I have been very distracted becuase I have had something else on my mind all week.
You see, I guess I felt that I wasn't busy enough already or something, I don't know, but I decided that it might be fun to try and run my own little "at home" business. Yes, I finally took the plunge and decided to sign up to be a Scentsy Consultant. Do you think I am nuts? I am actually VERY excited. I am doing it for sheer fun. I just really love the product and I love when I get invited to Heathers parties, so I thought why not, I really have nothing to lose. I can make some new friends and maybe a little extra holiday spending money. So I have had Scentsy on the brain all week. That being said, I'll take this opportunity to give myslef a little plug!!
Scentsy Open House
Saturday, October 25, 2008
1:00 - 4:00 pm
My House
I am doing a door prize drawing and also the first 10 guests receive a gift. There are a lot of really great fall and winter fragrances and new warmers as well. We even have a new over the counter plug-in warmer that is great for bathrooms or kitchen counters.
There you have it, my shameless plug for me new little business. Come by if you can. If you can't, call me if you would like to buy some product or schedule a party.
Have a SCENT-sational weekend!!(Yes, I did just go there!)

1 Thoughts:

tharker said...

How fun for you! I think it's a great idea!

I love the new Nutmeg Orange Harvest scent. I'm sort of obsessed with it.